Follow us on our virtual trips in Europe and North America through a gallery of photography and excerpts of published books by Ute Buehler. The gallery can be downloaded as PDF files of two or more pages each.
- Germany – Visit some of the beloved tourist centers in Germany, and some you may not know.
- Québec and Montreal – Old European flair in these two so very different cities in the eastern Canadian province of Québec
- Paris-Düsseldorf – A trip from Montmartre in Paris, France to the hills of the capital of Germany’s largest state, North Rhine Westfalia, and its lovely surrounding areas.
- Road to Africa – Following the route from charming Kent, England through France and Italy to Spain’s Strait of Gibraltar, this is a fun, picturesque journey.
- Route 66 – Adventures along this famous, old road preferred by bikers and RV-ers, this photo journal leads you from Chicago, IL to the pier of Santa Monica in California.
- And more to come …