A series of journals in form of chapter books, and blog journals on this site about journeys in North America and Europe, works in progress.
- Texas Hill Country – Down South through Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Kansas to the beautiful Hill Country of Texas and its fascinating history.
- Still Waters, Black Hills – From the St. Croix river to the Black Hills through Minnesota and the South Dakota’s Badlands into the heart of the Black Hills.
- Canyon Land – From Stillwater to the National Parks of Wyoming, Utah, Arizona and Colorado
- Up and Down the Mississippi River – From Stillwater to New Orleans along Route 61, touching historic sites in Illinois, Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana.
- Passau, the historic city in Bavaria – Located at the most south-eastern corner of Germany, this city has an ancient history and architectural beauty. The voyage leads also through beautiful areas along the northern Danube river.
- Route 66 – Following America’s Mother Road from Chicago to San Francisco.
- Québec, Canada – Along Lake Superior and Lake Michigan’s Upper Peninsula to Montreal and Québec and back through the states south of the Great Lakes.